The Chile, Argentina, Brazil (CAB) Music Trade Mission Tour this November and December is your gateway to the South American Markets in 2017 and beyond!
Over a period of two weeks, music professionals, trade mission executives and select bands will visit three music conferences and two trade meetings in Santiago and Valdivia (Chile), Buenos Aires (Argentina), and Sao Paulo (Brazil).
Schedule of events:
- November 24-26, 2017: Santiago, Chile (Feria Pulsar)
- November 27-28, 2017: Santiago, Chile (Professional trade meetings and shows)
- November 30 – December 1-2, 2017: Valdivia, Chile (fluvial)
- December 4-5, 2017: Buenos Aires, Argentina (International professional trade meetings, networking parties and shows)
- December 6-9, 2017: Sao Paulo, Brazil (SIM SP)
Set up and accompanied by Robert Singerman and David McLoughlin, leading specialists in the South American music business, as well as by executive trade missions from CIMA (Canadian Independent Music Association), SODEC (Société de développement des entreprises culturelles – Québec) and Sounds Australia, you will have the opportunity to meet with many of the key professionals in the region, including the principal labels, publishers, distribution, sales platforms, touring agencies, festival promoters, marketing companies, associations, societies and some of the main brands working with music content.
‘The phenomenon of music conferences and festivals scheduling together so that international delegates and speakers can participate in two or more regional events consecutively, saving travel costs and time, as well as networking for a longer time, has reached new lengths in South America this month.” – Hypebot